The Green Scissor PREMIUM Snips
$13.50 – $15.50
TGS PREMIUM SNIPS feature fully hardened German stainless steel blades with a Rockwell Hardness rating of 58HRC. This is the same hardness you would find on high-end pocket knives. The fine-point, precision ground blades are manufactured using leading edge technology allowing gardeners to achieve the angles and precise cuts they prefer. Made in a factory known for excellence The Green Scissor PREMIUM SNIPS are made to meet important specifications for quality and performance.
UNCOATED BLADES. These are NOT coated blades. Why no coating? Because coatings used on scissor blades can knick, chip, peel and/or contaminate your botanicals, plants, product. Scissor blade coatings used to improve glide are made of synthetic polymers. Commonly known as Teflon or listed as ‘coated’ or ‘flourine coated’ these coatings are all in the polytetrafluoroethylene family of bonded chemical agents and the possibility of contamination into a botanical, medicinal or food product is eliminated if/when you use uncoated scissors.
What else? BETTER PACKAGING! Packaged in 100% recycled/recyclable cartons and printed with soy based ink.
- Choose from CURVED or STRAIGHT blades
- Fine-point, precision ground blades
- Uncoated stainless steel blades
- Made with fully hardened German stainless steel
- Rockwell Hardness rating of 58HRC
- Spring-assisted with strong coil spring
- Factory excellence, leading edge manufacturing
- Made with careful specs to allow blade to shear throughout the cut
- Durable stainless steel blade for strength and resistance to corrosion
- Packaged in 100% recycled/recyclable cartons and printed with soy based ink
|Dimensions||8 × 3 × .5 in|