The Green Scissor SPX420 Scissors
- Blade type choose between: STRAIGHT or CURVED
- SPX420 fine-point and tapered precision ground blades
- Uncoated stainless steel blades
- Made with AUS8 high carbon, fully hardened German stainless steel
- Rockwell Hardness rating of 56-59HRC
- LDPE molded handles (D type)
- High strength 410 stainless steel rivets
- SPX420 Scissors: Virtually frictionless operation
- Factory excellence, leading edge manufacturing
- Made with careful specs to allow blade to shear throughout the cut
- Durable stainless steel blade for strength and resistance to corrosion
- Packaged in 100% recycled/recyclable cartons and printed with soy based ink
SPX420 Scissors: Virtually frictionless operation.
The Green Scissor SPX420 Scissors are designed and manufactured to meet our specifications. What are our specifications? Precision function, high quality construction, lasting blade sharpness, comfortable fit. Mission accomplished.
Made in a leading edge manufacturing factory known for excellence, The Green Scissor SPX420 Scissors are solid contenders in the field of D handled trimming scissors.
The Green Scissor SPX420 CURVED Scissors were bent and ground on the same machine without re-positioning which makes them shear throughout the cut: you can see and feel the difference in the quality and precision of the blade.
Featuring tapered tips and blades made of AUS8 high carbon stainless steel, SPX420s are precision-sharp and corrosion resistant.
With a blade hardness rating of HRC 57-59 and strong stainless steel rivets, this model is built to last.
These are NOT coated blades. Why no coating? Because coatings used on scissor blades can knick, chip, peel and/or contaminate your botanicals, plants, product. Scissor blade coatings used to improve glide are made of synthetic polymers. Commonly own as Teflon or listed as ‘coated’ or ‘flourine coated’ these coatings are all in the polytetrafluoroethylene family of bonded chemical agents and the possibility of contamination into a botanical, medicinal or food product is eliminated if/when you use uncoated scissors. WANT EXTRA GLIDE? Use a hemp oil based blade conditioner after cleaning.
What else? BETTER PACKAGING! Packaged in 100% recycled/recyclable cartons and printed with soy based ink.